Live Streaming Video
ACV professionally live streams events in realtime as they are happening to all major platforms, including Zoom, FaceBook, YouTube and Twitch. We can also simulcast to multiple social media platforms for an enlarged online audience.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the need for live streaming has skyrocketed as public gatherings have become limited. “Going Live” has now become essential for all sectors of business and community life, incorporating safe Covid-19 video production practices.
Live Streaming also has become a valuable tool as it creates connection, engagement and immediacy.
Online Platforms Favor Live Streamed Content
Our online platforms favor live content. If you go live on Facebook, the chance of your followers seeing it on their newsfeeds is higher than if you share an image or a video on demand. YouTube will also favor live video on its searches, as will a growing number of other platforms. Live Streaming also has the highest rate of engagement of all content types because it’s happening right now.
Any Format Works with Live Streaming
A simple shoot can be done with a single camera. A more complex shoot will require additional cameras and a live switcher for multiple angles. This will give your live stream a professional TV quality result. Visual variety is important to keep your audience engaged longer online. Your audience can look forward to high-resolution graphics and broadcast-quality sound. Here are some areas we specialize in:
Public or Corporate Events
• Panel discussions
• Keynote presentations
• Entertainment events
COVID-19 has now opened up additional live streaming areas, all of which can belive streamed to major platforms.
• Virtual Zoom conferences
• Virtual high school graduations
• Virtual recitals
• Virtual funeral memorials
• Virtual celebrations
We also can simultaneously livestream your event to most major platforms in real time. This means you can have maximum exposure with one livestream broadcast. For example, we can stream to your Zoom, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter (and other platforms) accounts all at the same time. Check out our Simulcasting blog for more information.
Prior to a Live Broadcast, ACV Will:
- Provide you with a pre-event Live Stream brief to gather requirements, including budget and goals.
- Schedule a pre-event strategy meeting to discuss all aspects of your event, including use of graphics, prerecorded video snippets and an essential list of shots.
- Conduct a site survey to test all connections and the facility upload speed to ensure a successful broadcast.
Streaming Video Technical Details
Our expert team uses multiple HD cameras and state-of-the art technology. This includes:
- Wireless connectivity from camera to camera that is live-switched during your event.
- Capturing all the action from different angles; wide shots, speaker closeup shots, medium shots, side-angle shots and audience reaction.
- Wireless integration of PowerPoint or keynote presentation slides.
- Filming in HD (1080p).
- We can simultaneously film in 4K for a superior result.
Please note: We can only currently live stream at 1080p. A 4K simultaneous recording is a premium service and can be supplied after the event.
- Live Streamed to your preferred platform: Zoom, Facebook, YouTube, GoTo Webinar and Skype for business.
- High-quality, crisp audio.
When your event is over, we will provide a high resolution web-ready file so that your event is captured for an ongoing viewing experience.
Talk to Alan Cash Video about live streaming your upcoming event. The immediacy of this online service is making it an important way for companies to grow their audiences.
Thanks for your interest
Please use this form to describe your Live Streaming event and we’ll get back to you shortly.