Live Streaming & Virtual Events
Video production is an essential service during the COVID-19 pandemic! We are fortunate to have this technology to help us carry on community events when physically gathering is difficult.
Covid-19 Video Production
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we’ve adopted some best practices to help us manage filming events and conduct business safely. We are taking care to protect ourselves and our clients by following strict CDC guidelines and recommendations for video production.
- Masks will be worn by camerapersons at all times.
- Filming distance from the subject will be a minimum of 6 feet.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after the shoot.
Protocol for Interview Filming
- Masks will be worn where possible by interviewees in between dialogue.
- Cameras will placed no closer than 6 feet to the subject.
- There will be no physical contact with clients in any way.
- For audio, ACV will mainly use an overhead shot gun mic, instead of a lapel mic.
- If the location is too small and does not allow the use of a boom stand, the client will be asked to place their own mic on their lapel and will be given instructions how to do that.
Protocol for B-Roll Filming
- All b-roll will be planned beforehand to make sure that filming will be safe and efficient for all parties.
- Locations will be vetted to make sure that there is enough space for camera person and talent.
- Filming distance from the subject will be a minimum of 6 feet unless a closer view of an essential object is required.
Types of Events
We can film and share all kinds of events, either by live streaming or by pre-recording them and sharing later:
- Virtual conferences
- Virtual political events
- Virtual high school graduations
- Virtual funerals and memorials
- Virtual weddings
- Virtual celebrations
I highly recommend Alan Cash. We engaged him to live stream our daughter’s SF Conservatory of Music certificate voice recital during the pandemic. Alan has a thoroughly professional demeanor, is technically and artistically outstanding. He meticulously set up and tested his equipment two hours before the performance, worked exceptionally well with my daughter, then returned to his studio to assemble a fantastic video in post-production. All around, my experience of working with Alan was flawless.