After filming, your video footage will need to be professionally edited. During post production, all of your footage comes to life.
- Editing is the process of eliminating unnecessary footage so that your story will be clear, concise and compelling.
- We use state-of-the-art software, Adobe Premier Pro, the industry standard for editing and post-production.
- Post-production editing can include special effects, music research, voice-over narration, motion graphics, lower-thirds titling, graphics and still-image picture research.
- Good editing requires discretion. Simple is often more effective than a busy video. A successful video tells a story in 2-3 minutes. Engaging viewers from the beginning, before they become distracted, is always our goal.
- ACV offers a full editing and post-production service. Each video has different post-editing requirements. A live-event video, for example, might require basic camera cuts from one speaker to another. This is generally a quick and easy process and can also be done live.
- A promotional video may will require multiple enhancements to help it stand out in the marketplace.
- For a typical promo piece, we start by assembling rough cuts into a manageble format. Then we polish and tweak it into a finished product, often going back and forth with our clients.
- Color correction, or altering the color using filters, can create an effective mood and is often the final process.
- You also might want to use end-cards or rolling credits to end your video.
- There are many considerations in planning your video, so the more information we have at the beginning of the project during the Pre-Production Phase, the greater the chances for success.
Contact Alan Cash Video for your post production requirements: 510.590.8532