What’s a Virtual Event?
A virtual event involves people interacting virtually on the web rather than meeting at a physical location. They can be highly interactive, aiming to create a similar physical experience. Virtual events are cost effective and save on travel expenses. They are an essential method of online engagement for many organizations, especially during the pandemic of COVID-19.
Virtual Events Are Here To Stay
Even when this pandemic is over, virtual live streamed events will be a necessary accompaniment to any live event. Online events are an effective strategy to engage your audience.
Creating an event isn’t as easy as streaming a one to one on the web, as we are now used to doing. For a virtual event to be successful, you need to establish what your online attendees will experience during the event, and the take-aways when the event ends. Exploring from that perspective will help us assess your needs to create a plan of action. A key factor is to make sure your audience is engaged and will watch until the event has ended. For that to happen, it is essential that the content, video and audio match TV broadcast quality.
Ideal Virtual Events
- Annual fundraising events
- Performance concerts
- Tutorials and demos
- Seminars and workshops
- Anniversaries and celebrations of all kinds
- Corporate events
Thanks for your interest
Please use this form to describe your virtual event and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Who We Are
Alan Cash Video (ACV) is a video production company based in Oakland, California. We have filmed and produced many live streamed virtual events around the Bay Area since 2017. You can read many reviews from satisfied clients on Google and Yelp and see examples on our site showing the quality of our work.
Producing an engaging virtual event requires a new level of creative skills and technology. ACV offers consulting, hands-on knowledge and experience to get the job done. We will make sure your virtual event will be an engaging experience for all those that attend, as well as, reaching your goals. We use the latest state-of-the-art live streaming and video production equipment and have the know-how to produce a successful virtual event.
What We Do
- Decide on the right streaming platforms
- Consult to provide advice before and throughout the process
- Film pre-recorded video presentations
- Digitally assemble and edit your video
- Create animated motion graphics, transitions, etc.
- Manage remote guest interactivity
- Film live multi-camera video
We will produce every aspect of your event. We’ll make the whole process easy and manageable from our first initial meeting right through to the pre and post production of the event. And our experienced team will create a professionally produced event to engage and inspire your target audience.
Planning Your Virtual Event Project
All events move from concept to completion in these 4 stages:
PLANNING PRODUCTION POST-PRODUCTION STREAMING
Three Approaches To Virtual Events
- Fill out the virtual event questionnaire to introduce us to your organization and virtual event vision ideas
- Once we understand your needs, we will send you a proposal for your evaluation
- Schedule a pre planning event meeting on Zoom. We will discuss goals and objectives as laid out in questionnaire
- Deciding on the appropriate social media platforms to broadcast (simulcast)
- Organize schedule for filming possible pre-recorded video material, presentations interviews etc.
- You supply all assets (logos, pre-recorded video assets, powerpoint slides, graphics etc.)
- We start the process of laying down all elements including motion graphics and editing etc
- You approve the virtual event video
- We test/rehearse all connectivity to your social media live stream platforms. This will be necessary to make sure that everything will work correctly on the day.
- We’ll stream your virtual event on the designated day and time to your social media audience
- After the event has been streamed, we will supply an HD recording for your archives
- You have evergreen content — you can also upload the entire event or segments to your social media for ongoing future promotions
Includes all of the elements of #1 above plus:
- Site survey of venue
- A mix of live video production at a venue and switched pre recorded video or presentation slides
- Multiple professional video cameras
- Can include online interactivity with guests
Let us know your ideas and we’ll start brainstorming!
Please note, a test rehearsal prior to the event will be necessary to make sure the event will run smoothly.
Virtual Event Examples
Here are some examples of recent events in the Bay Area. Both of these events took many hours of pre-planning and production and were a huge success!
Aswat Music Ensemble
Aswat is an Arab music and cultural organization who were celebrating 20 years in the Bay Area. We produced two 2-hour pre-recorded shows that were broadcasted in October 2020 simultaneously to Facebook, YouTube, and Zoom.
“We are extremely pleased with the excellent job Alan Cash Video did filming our most recent concert. He was very professional and fun to work with. He made the whole process easy to understand and was able to walk us through some of the more difficult steps. He was very easy to communicate with and was responsive to all our questions. The result was a high quality production that he even helped us upload to our YouTube channel. We will certainly give Alan Cash a call for any future filming needs! We’ve been recommending him to everyone in the Bay Area. We love his comments, whenever we thank him he’ll say “it’s a labor of love.” Keep it Alan, love is needed too badly these days.”
Nabila Mango, Founder of Aswat
Choch MataLev in Berkeley celebrated the 2020 Jewish high holidays with five two-hour online live streamed services.
“I was the production manager for a high quality livestream for Chochmat Halev for their popular high holidays. We did 5 live-streamed services outdoors and Alan’s work was gorgeous. Technically the videography & lighting was perfect and he added much artistic flair and creativity to the production. Alan was a pleasure to work with. Great communicator, team member and total pro. And he has great gear! I highly recommend for any event, large or small.”
Jennifer Berezan, Production Manager
Do you have presenters that cannot travel or do not want to be professionally filmed during COVID? No problem! We will instruct them how to pre-record the best quality sound and video. Alternatively, if the production is live, we can manage remote guests for their participation. See our safe Covid-19 video production practices.
Marketing Your Virtual Event
How will you notify your audience about your event? There are many options! We can provide professional marketing help to maximize your event participation with landing pages, promotional graphics for social media posting, and payment gateways for paid events. Please inquire for more information.