Live Streaming Video
Live Streaming Video is simultaneously recorded and broadcast in real time to online applications. Live Streaming has become a valuable business tool because it helps create community, engagement and immediacy.
Live Streaming has the highest rate of engagement of all content types. Live Streaming helps companies build relationships with their audiences because it’s happening right now.
Online platforms will favor live streamed content
Another reason to love Live Streaming is that our online platforms favor live content. If you go live on Facebook, the chance of your followers seeing it on their newsfeeds is higher than if you share an image or a video on demand. YouTube will also favor live video on its searches, as will a growing number of other platforms.
Nearly any format can be a fit for Live Streaming
A simple shoot can be done with a single camera; a more complex shoot with multiple camera angles will require additional cameras.
Your audience can look forward to high-resolution graphics and broadcast-quality sound. Conferences, panel discussions, keynote presentations, workshops, seminars, entertainment events etc.—all can be live streamed to a wide range of platforms.
Prior to a live broadcast, ACV will:
- Provide you with a pre-event Live Stream brief to gather requirements, including budget and goals.
- Schedule a pre-event strategy meeting to discuss all aspects of your event, including use of graphics, prerecorded video snippets and an essential list of shots.
- Conduct a site survey to test all connections and the facility upload speed to ensure a successful broadcast.
Streaming video technical details
Our expert team uses multiple HD cameras and state-of-the art technology. Our engagement includes:
- Wireless connectivity from camera to camera that is live-switched during your event.
- Capturing all the action from different angles; wide shots, speaker closeup shots, medium shots, side-angle shots and audience reaction.
- Wireless integration of PowerPoint or keynote presentation slides.
- Filming in HD (1080p).
- We can simultaneously film in 4K for a superior result.
Please note: We can only currently live stream at 1080p. A 4K simultaneous recording is a premium service archive and can be supplied after the event.
- Live Streamed to your preferred platform: Zoom, Facebook, YouTube, GoTo Webinar and Skype for business.
- High-quality, crisp audio.
When your event is over, we provide a web-ready file so that your event is captured and archived for ongoing viewing experience.
Talk to Alan Cash Video about live streaming your upcoming event. The immediacy of this online tool is making it an important way for companies to grow their audiences.
Thanks for your interest
Please use this form to describe your Live Streaming event and we’ll get back to you shortly.