My name is Alan Cash and I specialize in video production, editing and digital content. I’m originally from London UK where I studied at the St. Martins Art College and The London School of Printing and Graphic Arts. I’ve been working as a creative professional in the San Francisco Bay Area for more than 20 years.
I have a sharp eye for detail and a passion for videography and filmmaking. My extensive background in graphic and web design, plus years of marketing experience, have given me the necessary skills to create high impact digital content. I’ve worked with a wide range of clients, from large corporations to small businesses, including UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, The Contemporary Jewish Museum, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Eidos Interactive and many small, independent firms.
Clients often praise my work ethic, creativity, reliability and willingness to go the extra mile. Read client testimonials on Yelp.
“My passion is to help you project an authentic message about your product, service or creative endeavor that engages your audience and inspires them to take action.”
- I produce high quality videos and digital content that can increase your revenue and impact your audience.
- As a one-stop production house and studio, I can save you time and money because I do everything under one roof.
- I have a knack for bringing out others’ authenticity on film. This makes promoting your message more natural and enjoyable.
- I can help with script planning, creative direction and organize any resources to make sure your project runs smoothly.
- You’ll feel confident in your final product knowing it’s produced by a professional with marketing insight and a critical eye for detail.