BA Network – Keynote presentation
BA Network – Keynote presentationVideo
UCSF Children’s Hospital
UCSF Children’s HospitalVideo
Soul of Discipline
Soul of DisciplineVideo
Clip from Launch Academy seminar
Clip from Launch Academy seminarVideo
Resilient By Design LIVESTREAM
Resilient By Design LIVESTREAMVideo
EnActe Promotional video
EnActe Promotional videoVideo
VMWorks – Promotional video
VMWorks – Promotional videoVideo
Mastery Under Pressure – LIVE STREAM
Mastery Under Pressure – LIVE STREAMVideo
EnActe Theatrical Production – Short trailer
EnActe Theatrical Production – Short trailerVideo
Far I – Music Video
Far I – Music VideoVideo
CX Alliance – Promotional video
CX Alliance – Promotional videoVideo
Christoph Nauer Coaching
Christoph Nauer CoachingVideo
Contemporary Jewish Museum – Art in Public Places: A Panel Discussion
Contemporary Jewish Museum – Art in Public Places: A Panel DiscussionVideo
Kapor Center for Social Impact
Kapor Center for Social ImpactVideo
Expressions of a Luthier – Short documentary
Expressions of a Luthier – Short documentaryVideo
La Peña Community Chorus
La Peña Community ChorusVideo
JFS Non Profit Organization
JFS Non Profit OrganizationVideo
My name is Alan Cash and I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am a creative professional who has worked in multimedia for more than 20 years. My passion for videography and filmmaking goes way back with an early fascination of photography and movie making.
The main areas I specialize in are:
– High-resolution multi-camera LIVE STREAMING
– Business promotional videos
– Live event videos
– Educational training videos.
I also have an extensive background in graphic design, web design, and visual marketing. This has given me the perfect background of skills to compliment high impact video production.
I’ve worked with a wide variety of clients, from large corporations and non-profits to small businesses – including UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, The Contemporary Jewish Museum, Kapor Center for Social Impact, Resilient by Design, Lam Research, Bay Area Performance Improvement Network, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Eidos Interactive and many small independent firms.
I’m originally from London England where I studied at the St. Martins Art College and The London School of Printing and Graphic Arts.
I am a current member of the Bay Area Professional Videographers Association.
Clients often praise my professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile. I always do my best to over deliver and I will do the same for you.
For me, it’s about genuinely serving my clients and making sure they are totally satisfied with the end result. If you’re interested in being the best you can be in front of the camera or you have a product or service to promote, please call Alan Cash 510 590 8532 to discuss your project.
“My passion is to help you project an authentic message about your product, service or creative endeavor that engages your audience and inspires them to take action.”
– High quality videos and digital content that can increase your revenue and impact your audience.
– Multi-camera Live streaming in high resolution (1080p x 1920p) to YouTube, Facebook and all RTMP platforms
– A one-stop video production and editing studio that can save you time and money.
– Up to 4K resolution. Maximum sharpness and outstanding image quality.
– A knack for bringing out authenticity, which makes promoting your message relaxing and enjoyable.
– Help with script planning, creative direction and any resources to make sure your project runs smoothly.
– Absolute confidence in your final product, knowing it’s produced by a professional with years of marketing insight.
– Obsessive attention to detail with everything that I produce.