“The Parting” clips
“The Parting” clipsVideo
Tina Greenbaum – Speaker Reel
Tina Greenbaum – Speaker ReelVideo
Debbie Hoffman – Event promo video
Debbie Hoffman – Event promo videoVideo
Soundwaves theatrical production
Soundwaves theatrical productionVideo
BA Network – Keynote presentation
BA Network – Keynote presentationVideo
UCSF Children’s Hospital
UCSF Children’s HospitalVideo
Soul of Discipline
Soul of DisciplineVideo
Clip from Launch Academy seminar
Clip from Launch Academy seminarVideo
Civic Design Lab – City of Oakland
Civic Design Lab – City of OaklandVideo
Resilient By Design LIVESTREAM
Resilient By Design LIVESTREAMVideo
EnActe Promotional video
EnActe Promotional videoVideo
VMWorks – Promotional video
VMWorks – Promotional videoVideo
Mastery Under Pressure – LIVE STREAM
Mastery Under Pressure – LIVE STREAMVideo
EnActe Theatrical Production – Short trailer
EnActe Theatrical Production – Short trailerVideo
Far I – Music Video
Far I – Music VideoVideo
CX Alliance – Promotional video
CX Alliance – Promotional videoVideo
Christoph Nauer Coaching
Christoph Nauer CoachingVideo
Contemporary Jewish Museum – Art in Public Places: A Panel Discussion
Contemporary Jewish Museum – Art in Public Places: A Panel DiscussionVideo
Kapor Center for Social Impact
Kapor Center for Social ImpactVideo
Expressions of a Luthier – Short documentary
Expressions of a Luthier – Short documentaryVideo
My name is Alan Cash and I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am a creative professional who has worked in multimedia for more than 20 years. My passion for videography and filmmaking goes way back with an early fascination of photography and movie making.
The main areas I specialize in are:
– High-resolution multi-camera LIVE STREAMING
– Business promotional videos
– Live event videos
– Educational training videos.
I have an extensive background in all areas of video production, graphic design, web design, and visual marketing.
I’ve worked with a wide variety of clients, from large corporations and non-profits to small businesses – including: EBMUD, American Federation for the Blind, Kapor Center for Social Impact, Resilient by Design, Lam Research, Bay Area Performance Improvement Network, The Lymphoma and Leukemia Society, Wang Disco, University of California, EnActe Theatrical company, Contemporary Jewish Museum, UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, Eidos Interactive and years of working with many small independent firms.
I genuinely serve my clients and work with integrity to make sure they are totally satisfied. If you’re interested in my service, please call Alan Cash 510 590 8532 to discuss your project.
I am a current member of the Bay Area Professional Videographers Association.
“My passion is to help you project an authentic message that engages your audience and inspires them to take action.”
– High quality videos and digital content that can increase your revenue and impact your audience.
– Multi-camera Live streaming in high resolution (1080p x 1920p) to YouTube, Facebook and all RTMP platforms
– A one-stop video production and editing studio that can save you time and money.
– Up to 4K resolution. Maximum sharpness and outstanding image quality.
– A knack for bringing out authenticity, which makes promoting your message relaxing and enjoyable.
– Help with script planning, creative direction and any resources to make sure your project runs smoothly.
– Absolute confidence in your final product, knowing it’s produced by a professional with years of marketing insight.
– Obsessive attention to detail with everything that I produce.